RT killing w/ knife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT killing w/ knife

Which is faster... the rate at which a knife harms the alien RT, or the rate at which the gorge heals the alien RT?

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

probably a moot point, since the marine will be perishing shortly from the "splash" damage. :)
    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

i was knifing an RT and a gorge came and sprayed me and the RT, The RT gained at a faster rate then i could knife.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
        i was knifing an RT and a gorge came and sprayed me and the RT, The RT gained at a faster rate then i cold knife.
        This is why I asked. There are times when the RT has no bars left, and you're knifing away. You have full health. Up comes the gorge. It only makes good sense to finish the RT (just a few more knife swipes), and only then deal with the gorge.

But knowing that the heal spray is faster than the knife is important information when those priorities are being set in real time.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

A full LMG clip will take 4? bars off a res node. Keep your clip full, and unload if that node is close to dead, and the heat is coming down on you.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
            A full LMG clip will take 4? bars off a res node. Keep your clip full, and unload if that node is close to dead, and the heat is coming down on you.
            unupgraded?

Comment

I have figured this much out. When you have level three guns, and you've take the res node to just above red with your knife, you can unload your full LMG clip into the node and it will fall.

Wyzcrak

Comment

unupgraded?
                Yes...I think. Now I'm not so sure. I'll have to test this.

Comment

no, the knife should be faster...because it deals 30 damage without the need of energy adrenaline. whereas the gorge with the spray of 25, lower rate of fire, and limited adrenaline speed. it should be faster. just get 2 more guys and you can rest asure that the res will be dead.

Comment

unupgraded?
                    Base LMG (0) deals 500 total damage if each shot hits.
                    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

What is the health of an RT with full red bars?

Wyzcrak

Comment

take the RT's total health, and divide by 4... I dunno what the total health is.

Red = 1/4th left

Comment

take the RT's total health, and divide by 4... I dunno what the total health is.

Red = 1/4th left
                          You sir, are an absolute master of the obvious :)

I'm fairly certain it's above 2000, somewhere around 2200. I'm not sure of the exact value however.

Comment

The Kharaa equivalent of a resource tower
                            Armor Pts.
                            took that from the NS manuel, well it the alien RT is exactly the same as the marines, it has 5000 hp.

Comment

Thats 1.0 values. The health was reduced a great deal in 2.0.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X