Advanced Tactics!!! Exciting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Advanced Tactics!!! Exciting!

I'm excited to post this, I'm looking for ideas to deal with kalhming!

What I'm looking for in particular is maps and non conventional ideas that have worked.

So far, on docking.

There are 4/5 spawning areas that are arc-able, if you build an armory and an mech factory you can get 3 arcs and 3 resnodes in 3 minutes! if you can find their hive as long as its not Cafe you can win with this strategy. This only works if you have 1-2 people guarding main base, and everyone else guards the arcs. If you lose the Arcs, you are down 70 res early on, and are then pushing from the back foot.

On the otherhand the last game I played with Donat-theDarwinian as Aliens we rushed second hive after getting 1 res node, Start was Lockers, we went hive with 2 gorges, plugged up the entrance to stability monitoring and Generator. built the 3rd res node and rushed the hive, we then went to departures and tried to build the res node there. First upgrade was leap, it worked out that we were able to hold Generator without trial.

If anyone else has unconventional means of winning please post them!
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Re: Advanced Tactics!!! Exciting!

Strangest strat that I've ever played is early fade, to do this correctly as soon as the game starts you drop second hive (providing that you have a defensable place to drop it, 2 people rush to the hive go gorge and just start building it. Get 2nd res node and 3rd when you can, then just wait. Ideally you'll be at 3/4 res nodes that you NEED to hold. by the 4 minute mark you can drop a fade egg, then focus on upgrades for the fade (carapace and adrenaline). The idea behind this is that all the marines will be armor 0 so 2 swipes and they're dead.

This is kinda like 1 step back 5 steps forwards. If you can get this to work by the 7 minute mark you should have the majority of the res nodes. If the fade dies however you're at an extreme disadvantage, its still possible to win, but you'll have to focus on getting the res towers without a super weapon.

Comment

Re: Advanced Tactics!!! Exciting!

Veil Base switch! This is for Marines, if the enemy spawns cargo, scrap it. Otherwise, ALL IN to cargo. Drop a new chair, and IP in cargo now figure out what side their hive is on and start back tracking the nodes. From a cargo starting hive it is way easy to continuously and forever hit nano, no need to go in. Just starve it out and the aliens will try to keep you from hitting the chain to nano, allowing you freedom around the map. I've done this once and it surprised the hell out of the aliens, easy win!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X