Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_Jambi Feedback

Hello TGNS,

It is great to see you guys are still going strong for NS2. This was my favorite place in NS1, and I just found my new home for NS2 pubs. I always wanted to thank you guys for putting the map Jambi on your server. It started out as a community map, and I really polished it for competitive/public play.

With that being said, feedback is always appreciated. I cannot find all the stuck spots and glitches by myself, and seeing that TG has a great community and you guys play the map often, I feel we can all benefit by having a feedback thread.

So please, post feedback, glitches, stuck spots, complaints, criticisms here. I will monitor this frequently, and will fix all glitches/stuck spots. I will also listen to your criticism and make appropriate changes.

Thanks,

xtcmen AKA bklub | xtc AKA xtcmen </(x)> AKA The | MDMA

P.S. I just noticed I joined TGNS in 2005. Wow time flies!

Re: ns2_Jambi Feedback

Hey xtc,

Jambi is a solid map, only thing that I noticed when we first put the map on the server, is that when a power node was destroyed it literally dropped off the face of the map. The little icon went poof gone! Haven't been looking for it since the update, don't know if you patched that or if it was fixed in a UWE Build.

Good to see you on the forums,

look forwards to seeing you around more.
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

I've removed jambi from the server, as it's reporting "file not found" anytime we change to it with build 247. I'll revisit this sometime soon and get it back. Anyone with info to help is welcome to share.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yeah it was broken for a bit when the patch came out. I fixed it, and remedy told me you guys played it so I am assuming it is working again.

Comment

Ah, yes, it is. I should have updated this thread when I fixed it. Many thanks.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Er. Rather. When you fixed it. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X