cross-spawn mod (sans maps)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross-spawn mod (sans maps)

I'm sorry, as I know someone linked me to this previously, but what mod can I use to prevent close spawns w/o having to load custom maps on the server?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: cross-spawn mod (sans maps)

All I can find is posts saying it cant be done?

Don't swear at anyone.
    Be respectful.
    Your team comes first.

Comment

*slams fist on table* well damn it you will FIND a way :).

Comment

Originally posted by BeigeAlert View Post
        *slams fist on table* well damn it you will FIND a way :).
        If only there were someone with knowledge of mapping around to make versions of the maps with cross spawns enforced and no other changes...

Comment

It's like a 3 minute Change. A mod could do it though. It just wouldn't be easy.

I mean, a mod can make people spawn in different locations and can create and destroy buildings.

Don't swear at anyone.
          Be respectful.
          Your team comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by mmetully View Post
            It's like a 3 minute Change. A mod could do it though. It just wouldn't be easy.

I mean, a mod can make people spawn in different locations and can create and destroy buildings.
            The mod would have to have it pre-programmed in for every map... not sure a simple formula comparing distances would help. (ie... what would be the cross spawns in mineshaft?)

crimmy... hehehehe... I think they want a light-weight mod solution, not something that would cause every player to have to re-download the maps for a tiny little change like that.

Comment

It would have to be preprogrammed. If I do it it will be for UWE maps only.

Don't swear at anyone.
              Be respectful.
              Your team comes first.

Comment

Some maps no not have clear "cross spawns" but the mod could be then setup to avoid known bad spawns ie: Cave/Repair on mineshaft and Locker Room/Cafeteria on docking.

I just want to make more work for you Beige.

Comment

Hehehe, well it'll take longer for hotdogs then! :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse