Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labelled/transparent minimaps for 3.05?

Where can I find labelled and/or transparent minimaps for 3.0 (3.05 is server-side) maps?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: labelled/transparent minimaps for 3.05?

All my sprites got deleted :(

And I still haven't memorized all the locations at all the maps.

Comment

I have the labelled minimaps for the current verson(in my minimap folder), and two zips labels "minimaps_opaq_2.1, and minimaps_trans_2.1", If i can figure out if 2.1 == 3.05 , or not i could then send them to you.
      Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

http://www.onovia.com/download.php?view.5
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Thank you!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I added the minimaps to the NS page on TacticalWiki.

Anyone care to expand the customization section?
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

I was just about to start a new thread for that. This one is resolved.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X