NS customizations @ TacticalWiki.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS customizations @ TacticalWiki.com

Please post here NS customizations you'd like included in our NS pages at TacticalWiki.com. I'll make sure they're added. Please include files, or links to files, that you mention. Don't mention things which aren't allowed here (I can't think of anything at the moment).

Fair game:

Crosshairs
    Fonts
    Models
    Sprites
    Sounds

This thread won't host discussions about the validity of these customizations. The point is to gather them.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: NS customizations @ TacticalWiki.com

The Knife gaming pack is a godsend:

http://www.teamnewrope.com/files/nsf...ngnspackv1.zip

Basically a collection of useful customizations (all of them pass constistancy)Some of the stuff (like the shotgun accurate crosshairs) aren't useful for 3.1 and some of ithe customizations are not for everybody. Be sure to review each installation option it gives you to make sure you really want it.

The music kicks ass too.

Comment

i use and like the AVP models! and i would like to see more than what bry's server comes up with as it is kinda dead as of late.

do you serve a purpose or do you purposely serve

Comment

Ice of NSA made an old CelShade model pack. Nice for a different look.

Comment

anywhere we can find this? I was looking a while ago but didn't have any luck.

Comment

It's on the NSA site last I checked...
            I can upload otherwise.

EDIT: Link: w w w.nsarmslab.com/flash/fileinfo.php?id=310

There's also the PG with iris. I found that one on NS's official forums. It's a recent thing, so it should be on top. Well, that was before the NS site came back and went public.
            Last edited by mrThefter; 04-11-2007, 02:03 AM. Reason: link found

Comment

cool thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed