Link: http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/Commanding_Tips
    USAR

Re: TGNS: TacticalWiki Articles

Completed: Electrification Your friend and foe by Lito
    Link: http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/Electrification
    USAR

Comment

The electrification topic needs a bit more explaination for when to use it. As it stands, it's just a long explaination for why not to use electrification.

Most notably, it doesn't mention the advantage marines can get from being near one. A smart marine will us it as a safe place to reload or dodge into when fighting skulks.
      "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Card AKA Karrd
        The electrification topic needs a bit more explaination for when to use it. As it stands, it's just a long explaination for why not to use electrification.

Most notably, it doesn't mention the advantage marines can get from being near one. A smart marine will us it as a safe place to reload or dodge into when fighting skulks.
        If there's nothing else to discuss about what needs to be added, go get a Wiki account and make an edit to the page.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I transferred Prodigy's scripting guide from nslearn to a tacticalwiki article.

http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/Scripting

Comment

Thank you, Pfhor. We'll review it.

We're going to contact NSLearn regarding their content. While we'd be more than pleased to act as an unofficial mirror (with all content credited, of course), whether or not their content gets hosted in our wiki will be their call, not ours.

You'll be thanked with the slot either way. I'll PM you when we've reviewed the content.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I've finished Sasuke's "Onos for Dummies."
              I've also added my own thoughts on sensory chamber upgrades, because the original article didn't have that topic.
              Last edited by Yoshi MCF; 11-30-2005, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi MCF
                I've finished Sasuke's "Onos for Dummies."
                I've also added my own thoughts on sensory chamber upgrades, because the original article didn't have that topic.
                Thanks, Yoshi. Thanks a lot.

I've reviewed part of it. The other admins will check it out and we'll PM you soon (and you, too, Pfhor.. turkey week is over now).

I did correct some minor typo things and turn the /stuck text into a link.

Note to anyone doing this: links to other, pre-existing wiki content, using the relevant text in whatever your converting, is neato.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X