Gorging your way to victory on Elcipse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorging your way to victory on Elcipse

Hey i don't know if anyone noticed but all i have been doing for about two weeks is playing gorge (i always win the phatty award). Well we play Eclipse ALOT so i think i have finally found the key to victory, which is caturing and holding onto Maitance. This hive is off to the side of the rest of the map and also very easy to defned due to the fact that it is closed off. Now many times marines try and shotty rush this which is easy if there are few OCs or they are set back, but if you build two or three OCs on the bridge then on by the RT and on more in the back and a final one or two in the bottom it is very hard to stay alive while assualting the hive. This iwll prevent an assult from the front, or one coming around the back or even the very sneak coming around back and jumping to the bottom and sneaking in under the hive. I have tried thsi strat extensively and have worked for me every time. The only eclipse game i have lost in the past 3 days was today because i started in maitance. Even when i started in eclipse i found capping maintance was easier then comp core.

Yesterday it stopped two shotty rushes without assistance from skulk or a fade.

Re: Gorging your way to victory on Elcipse

I always found the eclipse hive the easiest to defend...

Comment

Re: Gorging your way to victory on Elcipse

Originally posted by _Ender_
      I always found the eclipse hive the easiest to defend...
      If Eclipse Command is not your sole hive, I agree.
      Otherwise, trying to get marines out of that far corridor can be a damn bear.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse