Hlss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hlss

I know that a lot the quality in files played over HLSS depends on the server's settings, but having already followed the directions on correctly converting audio .wavs, is there anything i can do to improve the quality of my sounds? some codecs i can dl or something? my files still sound bad and at times, just fades out.

Re: Hlss

the best converted wavs are on the forums for hlss.us

ppl scrub those files tight before releasing them

Comment

Originally posted by cattlecruiser View Post
      is there anything i can do to improve the quality of my sounds?
      First you become this:

Then you play this:

And we all sing along about these:

That's how.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well guys, we all knew this day was bound to come.

Wyz has officially lost his mind. Call the men in white coats.

Comment

are those banana pancakes?

Comment

Roflsomgponies?
            Attached Files

Comment

roflcakes!

can anyone suggest a good music converter for good quality HLSS? maybe its one of them that aint free!

Comment

Originally posted by cattlecruiser View Post
                roflcakes!

can anyone suggest a good music converter for good quality HLSS? maybe its one of them that aint free!
                Audacity?
                http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

TBH I shouldn't be encouraging this. I despise HLSS.

Comment

Psh, I'll translate for Wyz:
                  1) Become Yellow Asterisk
                  2) Play John Denver
                  3) Sing Thank God I'm a Country Boy (those are Cakes on a Griddle)

so Wyz isn't insane... you guys are just out of loop :)
                  --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

The fact that you speak Wyz doesn't disprove his insanity. It only proves yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi MCF View Post
                      The fact that you speak Wyz doesn't disprove his insanity. It only proves yours.
                      That's sig-quality material right there.

Comment

I use this program to do my HLSS coverting. Works pretty well although this version looks different to mine, probably newer.

Note: I don't use HLSS on TG. Everyone hates you. Instantly.

Comment

I don't use HLSS on TG. Everyone hates you. Instantly.
                          You know, this really isn't necessarily true. It's just a really risky move. Too many too often use HLSS to "earn" folks' attention, which is quite the gaming faux pas.

--
                          It's really a crap shoot. If you get the mood right (which just about always means VERY seldom use complemented by well-timed brevity), it can be fun (I'm a big fan of this stuff in the end-game, when not a SINGLE teammate gives a damn anymore -- typically when we're getting our asses handed to us).

And, if you get it wrong, an admin (temp or otherwise, I'm sure) will shut you down pretty fast. If you get it wrong a lot, you'll probably disappear for a while.

I'm sure a big part of "getting it right" is also the sound quality. After all, no one wants to hear that bidness if it sounds awful. Too loud is terrible, too.
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I see wyz's point. You all will be subjected to my high quality HLSS'ing shortly (You're the man now dogg!).

Comment

and in anticipation of this, a little reminder to all tempadmins:

amx_kick chopstick SHUTUP
                              amx_tempban chopstick shutupshutupshutupshutup

you can also bind these to a key for easy access
                              Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X