How To Perform A Gorge-rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Perform A Gorge-rush

Some of you may know me from the CSS and NS servers and I would like to say hello to everyone who hasn't. This would be my first thread so I'll make it good.

When gorge rushing you must start gorging all at once and while egging you should pick two people to drop 3 movement chambers. When they drop the movement chambers, rush them up as soon as possible and get the adrenaline upgrade. Now with the movement to marine start healspraying each other and stay in a group, you must be a mass of gorge not a squad! You needed adrenaline for the healspraying you will do because when the marines start shooting you should all be healspraying them as well. Once in marine start drop offense chambers with your res and rush them up thereby effectively "laming" marine spawn. Leave marine spawn when finished and hunt the marines if you die any time during this part be a skulk with celerity and find any left over marines. This tactic requires a mix of luck, leadership, and a team that listens which is pretty easy on TG.

Adios!

Re: How To Perform A Gorge-rush

I have been witness to a perfectly executed gorge rush. There is nothing more effective or terrifying than a full team of gorges covering the map like a healspraying blanket of pain. ;)

If you ever find yourself on the receiving end, make sure you stay as far away from them as possible, and stay in groups. When engaging, focus your fire on one gorge at a time.

Comment

Fatal flaw with that plan, relocate out of marine start (something greatly assisted by the fact the gorges can't quickly kill the structures) and you now have essentially succeded in restarting the match, except the marines will be in an unknown location and the kharaa will have a weakened economy.
      "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Sorry rs_j, I feel a need to say this.

NUMBER FIVE IS ALIVE.

Carry on.

Comment

About relocation.... Read the strategy again, luck is also an important part

Comment

Actually the kharaa would have a perfect counter to this. Drop MANY rts. :) marines would be forced to kill rts to get res, slowing up there teching process even more, (from the already insane slow tech upgrades from relocate), just gotta make sure you keep four or five nodes alive with some lame from a couple of gorges. 8 gorges = 5 nodes + 4 ocs + whatever else from kills.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X