teh`leet spY :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teh`leet spY :D

lol..First you need to know that if you have MT anything in range of an obs shows up on it, also you get the most out of this tactic if you have MT, or the aliens have sens

so one time in a small game on lost we tried some things out and figured this out ..
    So, as have your marines run around the map getting res/taking hives and whatnot, why not hid and obs..

some nice places are big vents, dark corners, and so on.
    It is very helpfull if you hid one in a hive room because you can see if anything is moving in there..

So now you and your marines have a spy.. and it serves as another obs for energy, so i suggest that the comm binds it to a group and then if it falls under attack recylce..

yeah, its a little cheap.. but really helpful
    what'cha think?

teh`leet hack jack~

Problems: Obs are kinda noticable. Even in out of the way places, I think they would still be found. And if they do fall under attack, they lack the health to recycle them before they are destroyed.
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Besides that and the bug with obs and sieges.. but hopefully it'll be fixed soon!
      yes.. and the fix to low health is good hiding spots and there are some parts of some maps that *most* people dont even goto..

Comment

there are some parts of some maps that *most* people dont even goto
        i will go to those spots and eat your obs!
        4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

I rescently hid one in General cargo on Hera, and put about 3 sets of mines around it. A fade flew behing the boxes to hide and BOOM! Good times.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Re: ,,,

Originally posted by Polska
            I rescently hid one in General cargo on Hera, and put about 3 sets of mines around it. A fade flew behing the boxes to hide and BOOM! Good times.
            Lmao, Yeah, I remember that, that was hillarious, and to top it off, the fade still didn't kill that obs, I think he was blown up so fast he didn't have time to see what was in his way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X