How about a TG community brawl night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a TG community brawl night?

The community for this game has been growing since launch and at this point I feel like we could likely fill a 6 vs 6 private game without much issue if there was some notice. How about setting a day of the week where the community battles it out privately? In a similar fashion to how the official brawls work we could fiddle with settings or available characters when desired to create some interesting new gameplay experiences.

Timeframe lets say the typical primetime period of 9PM - 11PM EST. I'll attach a poll for day of the week - pick every day of the week that would typically work for you.(so vote more than one day!)
    Sunday
    12.70%
    Monday
    15.87%
    Tuesday
    14.29%
    Wednesday
    14.29%
    Thursday
    17.46%
    Friday
    14.29%
    Saturday
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

|TG-12th|mantis

Re: How about a TG community brawl night?

Friendly matches with wacky settings are always a good time :)

Comment

I'll just leave this here: https://gfycat.com/SelfishCompetentGreendarnerdragonfly

Comment

Last call for votes - whatever is in the lead on Saturday is the winning day. Then we can try to kick this off next week on that day.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Currently a tie but Monday was winning on Saturday so Monday it is. This monday is short notice so lets officially try to get this going on the next Monday. I'll try to get up a new thread soon that we can sticky with the basic details and also where we can share ideas on scenarios we may want to try on these nights.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X