Dear Microsoft, fix the XB1 please...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Microsoft, fix the XB1 please...

I've had my XB1 for over a year now, first bought the regular black one w/ a kinetc and a 500MB HD... and then later bought a CoD special XB! just because it has the 1 GB HD... ever since the beginning, on both Xbox One's and through all the updates and improvements, I've had the same problem with my Kinetc, contacting XB1 support at least a dozen times they always tell me the same thing... unplug everything, re-attach, then re-set the Kinetc, it then works for a few days without issue but then always and forever after a few days of working it starts, out of the blue, turning off and on... it's gotten to the point that I really can't count on it and don't use it... so I sent M$ and XBOX ONE support this video showcasing the problem... still waiting for a reply.

So if anyone of you know what's going on here, why? or anyone that works at M$ support... share this, see what you can do for me. PLEASE.

That said, I still love my Xbox One... loved the 360 slim better, wish I would of kept it and my 50+ games. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcrYLibXgDs

Spread the word, spread the video...get M$ to help me. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Dear Microsoft, fix the XB1 please...

Sorry to hear that. Microsoft just can't seem to get the quality of their hardware under control. I have to hard reset my box every week or so and intermittently have to do the LT/RT/Y trick from the home screen to get my apps to launch, which upon further searching is apparently a normal thing. Lots of people have to hard reset far more frequently. Hopefully there isn't some flaw that's going to end up a 100% fail rate like RROD last generation. I was planning on being a late adopter on the 360 and skipped buying one altogether because of it (but I won a Slim 250GB in an online drawing FWIW).
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: Dear Microsoft, fix the XB1 please...

they sent me a new kinetc after sending them that video...all good now but you are correct.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X