WOW, backwards compatilly coming to XB1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, backwards compatilly coming to XB1

If you have Xbox 360 disk, or have the games in your digital library, this Winter you can download and play them on your Xbox One for free.

and tale screens and videos of them.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WOW, backwards compatilly coming to XB1

I saw some articles on various sites claiming that you could play "All your Xbox 360 games...." yet I saw something else in another article about "100 games currently available".

For clarification; I found this on the Xbox One site: Xbox One Backward Compatibility | Xbox

Right now, these are the games that the official site lists as being compatible;

A Kingdom for Keflings
    A World of Keflings
    Alien Hominid HD
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie
    BattleBlock Theater
    Defense Grid
    Geometry Wars Evolved
    Hexic HD
    Jetpac Refuelled
    Kameo
    Mass Effect
    N+
    Perfect Dark
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Small Arms
    Super Meat Boy
    Toy Soldiers
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Viva Piñata
    Viva Piñata: TIP
    Zuma

I'd like to see more AAA titles in there before I take the plunge. While I didn't care about backwards compatibility on my PS4, I don't use my 360 enough to warrant buying a One. Having backwards compatibility steps up that desire to pick up the One quite a bit...
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ya, they have to get the publishers permission, then repackage it using the XB1's programming, so I read...

I really just want:

GRAW2
      Red Dead Redemption
      Apache
      Race On
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        Ya, they have to get the publishers permission, then repackage it using the XB1's programming, so I read...

I really just want:

GRAW2
        Red Dead Redemption
        Apache
        Race On
        They did say they would be adding "hundreds of titles" every week/month, whatever the time period was. Hopefully the list will expand rapidly and most of the good publishers will be on-board and not expect us to re-buy for the One.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Vote for what you want... no surprise Red Dead Redemption is number 1.... would love the GRAW2 game to come, it was the most old school tactical shooter on Xbox 360.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...-compatibility
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Vote for what you want... no surprise Red Dead Redemption is number 1.... would love the GRAW2 game to come, it was the most old school tactical shooter on Xbox 360.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...-compatibility
            Red Dead Redemption would be amazing. Interesting all of the old Call of Duty games making it up there. While I agree, Black Ops 2 was excellent for CoD, I have never gone back to play it. And World At War is above Arkham City...sad sad day for gamers.

Anyone a Preview member? If I read correctly they can invite others, but I sadly have not found any friends with it.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I am... Magnum9846... add me if I'm not already a friend or tell me your name on XB1 if different and I'll send you a invite.

really not worth it thou, only 2 games I played are on the current list...
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I am... Magnum9846... add me if I'm not already a friend or tell me your name on XB1 if different and I'll send you a invite.

really not worth it thou, only 2 games I played are on the current list...
                That sucks, I am looking forward to Red Dead obviously and the Rainbow's especially Vegas. Yes, I 99.9% sure we are XBL friends. Still good ole Khan58. Thanks.
                |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

Comment

Thanks for the invite, [MENTION=1612]Magnum50[/MENTION]
                  |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

Comment

I really can't wait for Red Dead to be playable on the X1, I feel it was one of Rockstar's greatest games. Catching up on Hell on Wheels is making me want it even more. The only complaints I have with the Preview program is it's not true backwards compatability; it's an emulator. Its gets extremely laggy at certain moments in Perfect Dark Zero.

Comment

For those who haven't been paying attention, most of the titles on the coming soon list are now available. Including the two Rainbow Six Vegas games, which have been fun to play again. Still need to find my RedDead disk.
                      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...