Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite: Dangerous will release for XBox One!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite: Dangerous will release for XBox One!

Frontier Developments is releasing the game for XBox One as a timed exclusive for their Game Preview feature (and then later PS4)!
    XBox One players are going to get to play with the CQC update before other players as well!

Here is the trailer:

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Elite: Dangerous will release for XBox One!

just downloaded it and tried it for free on XB1... looks great but I got dizzy within 15 mins so it will not be for me. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

[MENTION=1612]Magnum50[/MENTION]
      Have trouble with those types of games or is the demo all about flying in tight space and long corridors?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

it was during the very first tutorial were your flying around an asteroid field shooting targets... and first time it's happen so quickly... IE: with GTAV in 1st person view after about an hour or so of play it starts happening, getting old I guess.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X