Win 10 and Xbox ONE... sweet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 10 and Xbox ONE... sweet...

If it all works like it shows here, especially like the stream to my PC when the wife wants to watch TV:

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Win 10 and Xbox ONE... sweet...

how to guide... guess I can't use my trusty Xbox 360 wired controller, has to be a ONE controller...if I understand that correctly, damn it... at least I have a spare one.

http://majornelson.com/2015/07/29/ho...inkId=15928963
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: Win 10 and Xbox ONE... sweet...

Installed Windows 10 last night without any issues, everything seems to be working fine, didn't care for the new internet explorer...edge or whatever, but once I found my stuff it's growing on me.

Tested the Xbox ONE app...works great...just like you see on your Xbox ONE home screens...

Then tested the stream service... ran a test first passed with flying colors on low, med, and high... thou it did recommend that both the PC and the ONE should be on wire networks... my PC is wired with 75MB down/30 up... my Xbox ONE which is 5 yards away is on wireless with 30 down and 12 up.

It works really well and great with SP games like a round of golf or some races against AI... then I booted up Battlefield hardline, it worked and worked not to bad... I was trying to tell if there was lag in the shooting seemed like there might be but I might just suck too... the graphics did seem to auto lower for the high of the other games to the low...

So IMO, it's great if you want to play some SP games on your Xbox ONE but someone's hogging the TV... but your best bet is still to play on the TV, where the graphics and quality of game play seem to be best. Not recommended if your a completive or clan based shooter fan, just possible to much of a very minor lag or read on inputs.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X