Got to have a OD green one (XB1)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to have a OD green one (XB1)...

Bought the original, then a Forza version, then a TB version... now I want the OD green BF1 version... lol

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/c...tlefield-1-1TB

XB1 players look for me on XBL, Magnum9846... rarely PC game anymore, bad back stopped that.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Got to have a OD green one (XB1)...

Nah, Magnum, not another one. Wait for the Scorpio. EA spilled the beans that they will be phasing out the production of games that can play on a standard XB1 and XB1 Slim. They want to use the capabilities of the Scorpio. The Slim already has HDR support while the original doesn't. Some games, like the Gears titles, will have HDR and will require the HDR feature to be disabled if played on the original box.

This ultimately means, at least for EA games, we'll need a Scorpio for the new titles after a year or two.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X