Crucible MP Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crucible MP Video

So I've been dabbling in multiplayer for a little while now, trying to overcome my lack of finesse with a controller, slowly getting the hang of it. Despite its flaws I actually quite enjoy it and find some of the class spec/combinations and strategies really interesting.

So this is my Lvl 28 Warlock wearing a delightful set of Sunbreakers, specced for balance with decent toughness and recovery and able to pack an additional grenade. Extended duration on solar grenades using the Radiant self revive trick. I'm using 'The Last Word' exotic hand cannon which at the time wasn't quite fully upgraded damage wise at least. I quite like it, the hammer fanning fire mode is fun and can actually out shoot fusion rifles in close to medium if you get on it right away.

Anyhoo, quite static in this round trying to hold a central choke point and control the enemy teams spawn and stop them getting behind us.

Last edited by Wicks; 11-30-2014, 02:09 PM.

Re: Crucible MP Video

My biggest issue is the the really low FOV in the game, and that really slow turn speed, (XIM4 user). Also, the lack of any kind of options and communication with my own team is very bothersome.

Comment

I just took advantage of Cyber Monday and picked up the PS4 GTAV package with The Last of Us Remastered. I also ordered a XIM4. How do you like it UnDeaD?

Comment

I've already re-packaged it, most of the games max turn speeds are just too dang slow. I tried it with COD:AW and along with all the auto-aim, and the slow turn speed, the Dewrito kids were still kicking my ass. I'll keep it around for now, and see what else comes out. You got a great package, I know GTA5 is awesome (waiting for PC version), and The Last of Us Remastered is pretty much my personal GoTY.

Comment

Yay Reinhold has joined the PS4 party, welcome brother!

Comment

Destiny is on my Christmas Wish List :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse