Weapon Review Video: The Vex Mythoclast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Review Video: The Vex Mythoclast

I still haven't picked up this weapon to see what all the fuss is about but here is a great review of the Vex by Planet Destiny.

Re: Weapon Review Video: The Vex Mythoclast

Tip for those of you guys who have the Mythoclast: when you pick up the bounty to kill 2 enemies at a time with a single fusion rifle charge 20 times, use the mythoclast. As long as you're holding down the trigger, successive kills count toward the bounty. If you do this at the "we've woken the hive" door in the story mission "The Dark Beyond", you can complete the bounty in one wave.

Comment

I still haven't tried the Vault of Glass so I don't have this gun yet, I believe you only get it from the raid. Currently using the Legendary "Light Beware" which is pretty decent, up to 48 in the mag after respawn if you're lucky. Still I do want to get my hands on this one, a) to see what all the fuss is about and b) because it makes a cool noise lol.

Comment

The mythoclast only drops from hard mode vault of glass. It's a hell of a gun (the noise is very amusing). I'm really surprised you havent run the raid yet though Wicks! I have close to 50 runs under my belt between actual loot-runs and playing raid sherpa to inexperienced groups. Of course, even with that many runs, I still dont have full raid gear on all my characters, which is pretty ridiculous. Very glad theyre adding in a "drop detection" system to balance out the RNG in the new raid.

As far as other fusion rifles go, I have 2 light bewares (arc/solar) and a 77 wizard (void) that I swap between for elemental damage, as well as both of the exotics. Plan C is great for PVP, but they just keep breaking the Pocket Infinity, so it just sits in my vault.

Comment

Vault of Glass has been updated to drop level 32 exotics, so say hello to Aethion again.

Comment

If only you could solo the Vault of Glass like you can with Crota's End...

Also, it has been confirmed that the mythoclast will NOT be upgraded to 331 damage. 323 is as high as we're going to see it for a while. It still out DPSes any other primary though, even at 323.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X