Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveclub Anyone?

Who else in TG is playing Driveclub?

I know that Jeepo and Wicks are both in, although Wicks doesn't seem to be able to pry himself away from Destiny. :)

Here are a couple of relatively unspectacular videos that I took. Nothing overly impressive or great runs, just some good gameplay.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Driveclub Anyone?

Wicks shouldn't be allowed, drunk driving is illegal!

Comment

No its perfectly fine on a track! Plus the cars have 'drinkers assist', once I go far enough off the track it automatically places me back on the track, facing in the right direction. This is my favourite feature now. Originally it was the spilt drink on the inside of the windshield. I was utterly taken aback by the realism, "how does the game know my scotch is sloshing about as I try to make this turn??! That's amazing that they actually modeled it trickling down the windshield!!!!"

It was later pointed out to me that this was in fact RAIN and its on the outside of the windshield. Somewhat disappointing but an excellent racer none the less....

Cheers....(hic)

Comment

I'm disgusted!!! 3rd person on TG!! tsk tsk :row__587:
        sigpic

Comment

Super old thread... but yeah we started messing around with Driveclub since we now have a PS4. Made a club called: AstroSuro ... just starting out. I'm a casual driving game guy but it's fun so far.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X