Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza Horizon 2 demo out and pre-orders up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon 2 demo out and pre-orders up...

FH1 was a pretty damn good open racer, my biggest beef was the teenage racer theme, but supposedly that "story" type mode has been removed or minimized for FH2... instead it's a pretty awesome looking arcade + open world racer... based on my readings of pre-views... anyway, downloading the demo right now... I always love the rival modes in this series.

you can also pre-order but be prepared for sticker shock... the regular, base game is of course 60 bucks... but then 2 other versions, the ultimate being 90 bucks OUCH! better be worth it M$!

Forza Horizon 2 is Now Available for Digital Preorder on Xbox One - Xbox Live's Major Nelson

hope to see my Xbox One friends, (I think it's on 360 too), online or in my virtual racing world.

Magnum9846 XB1 tag.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Forza Horizon 2 demo out and pre-orders up...

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between the Horizons and the numbered Forzas? I bought the Forza 5 Xbox 1 bundle and have been enjoying it.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Horizon, is less sim then the series, but still pretty much a racing game... it's a open world game where you can just drive around for fun or with friends, go to different spots for races, collect cars...etc etc... no official tracks like in the series, just big and wide open... if you play either, be sure to add me as a friend, Magnum9846, because you get more credits and unlocks in both games, and you also race each other even when not online. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        Horizon, is less sim then the series, but still pretty much a racing game... it's a open world game where you can just drive around for fun or with friends, go to different spots for races, collect cars...etc etc... no official tracks like in the series, just big and wide open... if you play either, be sure to add me as a friend, Magnum9846, because you get more credits and unlocks in both games, and you also race each other even when not online. ;)

Thanks for the update. I'll add you.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse