Demon's Souls - $14.99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon's Souls - $14.99

I just picked this up after seeing the offer on deals.woot. Supposed to be a pretty wicked game with some innovative multi-player.

Demon's Souls - $14.99
    |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Re: Demon's Souls - $14.99

Money well spent.

If you're anything like me, you'll play the first hour or so with an air of indifference (a friend highly recommended this game to me). Then the game will just "click" for you, and you'll love it. It's quite difficult, but not frustratingly-so. Read the wiki, it is immensely helpful. The game's got some depth, and yes, the multiplayer is pretty unique.

The premise of the multiplayer is that if you're in "soul form" (when you "die", you lose your physical form and enter a soul form with less health) you can use various stones to either enter another player's world to assist them killing a boss (blue phantom) or invade another player's world in the hopes of killing them (black phantom). In either case, successfully helping or invading another player's world grants you your physical form back. There are other ways of regaining your physical form, of course.

Atlus has pledged to continue support of the online aspect of the game into 2012, so the integrated online portions will be around for a while longer. Even if they shut the server down, the game's still a blast to play.

Comment

Easily the best buy for me for the PS3 thus far. I absolutely loved this game.
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Not to put you off the game, but I detested it. I guess the game just didn't "click" for me. :(

---------“In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.”---------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X