New Elder Scrolls V (5): Skyrim Official Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Elder Scrolls V (5): Skyrim Official Trailer

The first, in-game look at most anticipated role-playing game of 2011 from Bethesda Softworks, The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim, slated for release on 11/11/11 for the Playstation 3, XBOX 360, and the PC. After seeing this trailer, I'm absolutely psyched about it. The Dovakhiin never looked so awesome!

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCGEx23CjU

So as anticipation arises, what's your take on TES-V thus far? Leave posts below and please, speculate away!
    Last edited by kexclamation; 02-24-2011, 11:30 AM.

Re: New Elder Scrolls V (5): Skyrim Official Trailer

It looks absolutely gorgeous. As long as they can get some better animations models, then I'll be even more psyched. As much as I want this for PC, I think I want it for PS3 more, since I know that machine can handle it. :P

Comment

Re: New Elder Scrolls V (5): Skyrim Official Trailer

Omg whoever thought of putting this topic in the PS3 forums should be shot, you can't use mods on a PS3!

Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind/Every other TES game with mods = 5+ years of enjoyment.
      Without mods = maybe a few months of enjoyment.

Note: Shameless plug.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Omg the person that thought of coming to the PS3 forums to say how something will suck compared to the PC version should be shot.

Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind/Every other TES game on my huge TV with surround sound and comfy couch with controller = bliss while I enjoy the story and wait for the inevitable DLC.

Without all the above? Well, I might as well get it on PC at that point.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X