No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 retail... who's with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 retail... who's with me?

Due to not being able to get time on a PC to play this often, and against all my hatred of EA, I decided to get this for the PS3 and play in the comfort of my sofa. Such a fickle fellow.

Anyone else like-minded who like to play as a squad feel free to add me.

PSN id: famous bull

Re: Battlefield 3 retail... who's with me?

I have BF3 for PS3 as well. You can add me as well and does TG have a clan for BF3 PS3, can somebody start one up if not? Would be nice to play with other team oriented players. Let me know about the clan. I searched the battlelog and saw a bunch of TG clans for the PC and 1 for the PS3 but do not think is related to this site at all. The tag is =TG=.

BTW screen name is msdz1 is anyone wants to add me, just make sure to add TG in the message box. Also a mic is necessary for me to add you.

BTW, it's been a long time since I have been on TG. BF3 is what brought me back and I am considering on getting a new computer and BF3 for it. I sorta miss the computer gaming with TG since my days of PR.
    Last edited by msdz; 12-01-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Tactical gamer has 4 BF3 platoons for PC. Only one of which has slots open: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5391368260197/

Comment

I know about the PC, they needed one for the PS3 and 360 too. I would rather somebody else create it though.

BTW I decided to leave the platoon so somebody more responsible can create a TG clan for the PS3.

Comment

Hi msdz, I'm up for this. Got a mic. It's all about sticking together and communication :) MERC-786 just added you on battlelog.

Famous bull you're not on battlelog?!

Comment

I'm inspcallahan on ps3 if anyone wants to add me, just bought ps3, got bf3, assassins creed, and mw3

Comment

Cool, there's 4 of us now, msdz got ur psn friend request :)
              Now we just pick a date and time we can all be on, which for me is almost anytime, and hopefully we'll have a full squad ready to kick some ass..

Comment

Musy, yeah I'm on battle log of PC as well under the same name. Don't get to play much on PC though since it's my brother's account.

My PSN is: FamousBull

I forgot it was one word so that's why you may have had trouble finding me.

Comment

One thing that is really irking me I gotta rant about with BF3, the people who jump in a jet just to fly into the helicopter to take it down. I get so frustrated with that cause it does little to no damage to their jet. Then what tops it off is they don't even get the kill, it always says I suicided and killed the team mate that was my gunner. Wish they could fix this somehow and cause a longer respawn time for the person, jet, or both.

Comment

Hey thought some might want to know, RKeister(inspcallahan) has made a TG platoon for the PS3 on battlelog. Only the 2 of us right now so any that are TG and playing BF3 look for Tactical Gamer platoon and sign up to be a member.

Comment

So the patch is out and I'm going to start to get back into this for a bit.

I noticed that I added a lot of you but never played with anyone yet, it seems to be we like different game modes. I never play normal because I hate the 3d spotting so I go for hardcore. I can live with the extra damage.

So are you all dead against playing HC? Otherwise looks like Ive got to jump into some of your games then.

@msdz, I don't bother with battlelog, even the PC version other then to find servers. The PS3 having a proper browser is a nice touch for once!

Comment

Hey guys...thought I would add myself to the mix :) I'm new to BF3 and still getting use to things. My name is jdubplays. I'll add some of you and see if I can join at some point. Do I need a mic? Currently, I don't have one.

Comment

I don't have a mic, and don't really hear many people with them so it's not a problem. Add me if you fancy some HC mode matches.

Comment

Hi guys,

Visited this site today and i would like to play some BF3 i also have MW3 and Black Ops..
                            I have a mic but i dont think its a problem to play whit someone who doesn't so just add me and we just play together as a squad.
                            PSN: alex-erik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X