PS3 Coop games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Coop games

I promised my girlfriends little brother that I would have a gaming night with him this weekend, so I need tips for good coop games or at least good games to play online split screen.

Fire away!
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Re: PS3 Coop games

A great split screen game is Resistance 1. You can play the entire single player in split screen. The split screen on the sequel is terrible and I have no idea about the third.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

RE5 has a similar Split Screen COOP. It's clunky, at best, on the controls side of things, but for an evening of fun with the little guy, it might work.

Otherwise, if he's a young'n, I recommend Little Big Planet. That game is loads of fun for anyone involved, young or old.

Don't knock Little Big Planet until you've played it with a kid, I was skeptical until Christmas of '12 when I stayed up all night with my 11 year old niece playing that game. It was entertaining.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

He is 13, so I'm going to stay away from horror games like Dead space 3. But I bought MW3 and portals 2, does Black ops 1-2 have coop?

Anyone played uncharted? I think the last game have got a coop campaing or something.
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Surprisingly, younger people don't get scared by games like dead space. I played Dead space 1 with my m8s little brother who was 12 at the time and he was just laughing while playing it while I was crying in the corner.
          sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
          [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X