don't update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't update

Guys, watch out. Don't update your PS3 until they get the firmware issue worked out. The most recent update is stated to brick some systems...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: don't update

Oh God. I updated earlier this evening. If I lose my PS3 I will be quite angry. I might just have to call Sony and ask to speak to their CEO.

I use that thing for everything BUT gaming. Unless I feel like playing some Lumines after a long insane day. The only other game I play with any regularity, and by regularity I mean once a month or so, is Red Dead Redemption.

Get your stuff in line, Sony!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

That is the feeling I had when my first 360 died...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

You wanted Man Love??

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhold View Post
          You wanted Man Love??
          Hell No!

Though only now do I realize that the meme could be taken that way...

Comment

So is it safe yet?
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

it looks like the bad update is off the download list, so I think so.

Comment

Thanks I've been dying to finish the last of us. Nice to know I can now.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X