Battlefield 4 or COD ghosts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 4 or COD ghosts

Hey guys. Anyone getting either if these for the ps3. I think I'm leaning toward COD ghosts, split screen. But I am not against buying both if I can get some people who play like me to join in.

Any thoughts?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Battlefield 4 or COD ghosts

I heard great things about ghosts today. I was thinking about picking it up, but I'll likely want to get it for the ps4.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ive heard and seen good and bad for both. The typical comments of it being rushed or balance issues. Might go to game stop tonight while the wife is out.
      -Vulcan

Comment

No one? Lol
        -Vulcan

Comment

I haven't played cod ghosts but from the reviews I have seen if say get battlefield 4. I've seen a video of a comparison of the ghosts ending to the cod mw2 ending and it's the exact same just retextured.

Comment

LOL yeah saw that video and I thought it was hilarious. I am tempted by a PS4 as I have always been in that "camp" but the XBox Kinect features are very tempting too.....Not sure how much I would use either to be honest.....

Comment

Troop, I played the BF4 beta extensively on the 360, and I would avoid it on the current-gen consoles if I were you. Understanding that it was beta, but the player count was too low for the size of the map. My understanding is that theme carries over to the full game on the current-gen consoles.

BF3 on consoles was OK, and, especially on some of the expansion pack maps, it generally balanced the map size with the 24 player server size pretty well in Conquest. But it looks like the current gens were a complete afterthought in the development of BF4 (perhaps rightfully so).

I haven't played Ghosts, but I do believe you'll be getting a much more focused game if you can stand losing the vehicles and tactical elements in a Battlefield title. I've heard good impressions of it, but I've also heard it's mostly more of the same, not a lot of innovation from previous CoD titles. Just the cookie-cutter annual release.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Seems both have their good and bad. My wife found cod ghosts for cheap yesterday and got it. So we will see what we get. I don't care to much for all the bells and whistles since I don't play enough to go for all the perm's and rewards. I mainly look for multiplayer and split screen. So we shall see
                -Vulcan

Comment

The thing I always find tough about CoD is that there are people who play it obsessively, and I'm no match for them. Especially on consoles where I am not as precise in my aiming. It's still fun, though. I doubt I'll get it, but let me know how it is. I'm Evo_47 on PSN if you want to add me, it's my main platform these days.
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X