Bully

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully

Anyone try this game out yet? It looks mighty innovative.

Re: Bully

I thought hard about buying it....that would mean digging my ps2 out of the closet though....and i just bought bf2142 and flight sim x......i have enough gaming time eaten up as it is..
    though the game itself looks very cool.

Comment

I ultimately sold my PS2 and bought a gamecube after playing through San Andreas. Now I wish I hadn't done that.

Comment

Bully is one of those games that's probably pretty mediocre when compared to GTA: Vice City, but all the free advertising it received at the hands Fred Phelps has cast it into the spot-light. It's been given decent reviews, but I'm wondering if it will end up like the "Riot Game" they had (can't for the life of me remember the name, which pretty much shows how well it went over).

I had considered picking it up to see if it delivers, but I've got other games to worry about right now.

Comment

I thought this game had an interesting concept and had I not had my PS2 stolen, I would most definitely have picked it up. But then again I have trouble choosing which game to play (multiple PC games and my 360 games) on a daily basis.

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          ...but I'm wondering if it will end up like the "Riot Game" they had (can't for the life of me remember the name, which pretty much shows how well it went over)...
          Might the name you are looking for be "State of Emergency"?
          Focused

Comment

hmm.....i wonder how much i could get for my PS2 with the original (hot coffee included in code) San andreas and a couple other games?
            i think ive put about a total of 100 hours on the machine ...i always liked the xbox better. (been through 3 of those)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X