CoD4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4?

Any one up for sum fragging?:D Time the MIP made its presence felt.........:madsmile:

Re: CoD4?

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
    Any one up for sum fragging?:D Time the MIP made its presence felt.........:madsmile:
    You can add me --> Sirusblk

On a related note it seems they've been having problems with their servers online. I'm already done with the single player campaign. I've ventured online and gotten so far as to put TG down as my clan tag (even thought we're not a clan) I hope that's alright.

Comment

jeepo where the hell have u been mate, get on pr
      lTG-6thlMavrok

Comment

Picked up my copy of COD 4 (for PC) today...Cmon Jeep...tell me you posted in the PS 2 forum by mistake...Frag you later.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
          Picked up my copy of COD 4 (for PC) today...Cmon Jeep...tell me you posted in the PS 2 forum by mistake...Frag you later.
          The period of server hunting is over, it's all party system now boy!

Comment

Hey guys. Send me an invite (PSN ID is ABPositive), am up for some TG action on COD4 for PS3.

Cheers

Comment

So isn't there any way to actually play with the tactical gamers besides the public servers? I'm getting tired of playing with all the rambos in my team.

I would also like to add same minded people to my friends list, but I'm kinda new with the ps3 so how does that work? And are there really any tactical gamers playin CoD4 online with the ps3?

I'm new to this forum also and I actually screwed up with my login. It was supposed to be Mammu not Msmmu=D but that's ok. CoD4 online name is Mammu96 (not referring to birth date btw).

Comment

Hello, I am interested in playing COD4 on PS3 with TG clan, please send me an add message, my PSN ID is ranger_cowboy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X