Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the PS2's time draws to a close, tell me...What is your favourite game OF ALL TI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the PS2's time draws to a close, tell me...What is your favourite game OF ALL TI

The PS2 was a benchmark, the console that has sold more than any other, ever. It made gaming a mainstream thing, and now, us gamers are better off for it...PS3s have become online monsters hooked up to 45" HD screens, with you as Altair perched on a tower, looking as far as the human eye can see...who would've thought it when you got that first sonic game.

I know I can't answer this, because I have a few. MGS2/3 and Shadow of the Colossus would probably be the ones if I had to keep the number down, because they were not only great games, but connected with me on another, epic level. Other faves include God of War, Hitman, Pro Evolution Soccer...the list really does go on and on, and I could be here for hours.

But enough about me guys, now tell me, what's your favourite game on the PS2?
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Re: As the PS2's time draws to a close, tell me...What is your favourite game OF ALL

I loved God of War, and GoW2.

I also loved every Devil May Cry game.

Guitar Hero, the grandfather of my beloved Rock Band for PS3, is my Numero Uno though.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Re: As the PS2's time draws to a close, tell me...What is your favourite game OF ALL

Mine are tied at the top, MGS3, GTA:SA, GT4, FFX, and SOCOM 3.

Comment

thats a tough one. MGS3, GTA:3/VC/SA, Red Faction and God of War would be my top

Comment

Shadow of the Colossus,MGS3,kingdom hearts games

Comment

I liked Red Faction quite a bit. Tunneling through a wall was awesome.

Comment

Guitar Hero 1.
              MGS2/3
              PES (Winning Eleven, all of them)
              ESPN Football 2k5 (how I learned the rules of the game, and gained an appreciation for it, as opposed to maddenpoop)

The first Fight Night was pretty groundbreaking as well.

Let us not forget the Linux kit, which provided hours of entertainment, and basically solidified a really good job for me.
              Do or do not, there is no try....
              -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

final fantasy X and X2
                guitar hero
                GTA san andres!

Comment

I didn't know Zidane played computer games...? ;)
                  Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X