Gta Iv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gta Iv

If you haven't heard , GTA IV will be out in 2 weeks. I don't know about anyone else but I am pretty pumped.

Kotaku.com has a quick rundown on what is in store for the latest edition.
    http://kotaku.com/379203/the-gta-iv-compendium--faq

While I have really enjoyed the singleplayer campaigns of the previous games I am pretty excited about all the new multiplayer modes that look like they could be a blast with the right minded people. Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else is thinking about picking GTA IV up in two weeks time.

Re: Gta Iv

My copy is reserved and paid for at the local GameStop. I will be there at midnight to pick it up, lol.

Comment

Im tryin to get a PS3 just because of this. (MP is about to be damn crazy!)
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
        My copy is reserved and paid for at the local GameStop. I will be there at midnight to pick it up, lol.
        Same here. I dont feel bad about the midnight pick up since I will be in the middle of my Midwatch(1800-0600) rotation that week. So even though the 28th is an off day, I still need to keep my body's clock in night mode so I can sleep during the day and work through the night.

Comment

Wish this was for PC... I'm on it when it is.

Comment

It will be eventually. They aren't quite as good for PC, but still worth it. I like how the other games had the ability to play MP3s instead of the radio music. I do wish you could use a joystick for the aircraft though.

Comment

Must... resist... purchase of... new console... Must prioritize... feeding family... earning living... interacting with... outside world...
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

If I remember correctly I think IV will let you grab your mp3s off your console

Comment

I looked for that, but couldn't find a definite reliable answer. I am keeping my fingers crossed though. That seems to be seriously lacking on the PS3.

Comment

You sure? You could do it with the PS2 on San andreas and VC.. Would doubt PS3 and GTAIV creators wouldnt let you do it for this...

and to Steeler; Its all good, a GTA IV addiction is slightly better than crack so your not at the end of the line quite yet w/ money.
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Personally I dont mind because I have liked/not minded the music that Rockstar has placed in the previous games, especially Vice City. I guess we will just have to wait (unfortunately) and see.

Comment

True, but the same 8 songs get a little old by the time you get halfway through the game, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01 View Post
                          If I remember correctly I think IV will let you grab your mp3s off your console
                          Nope, EGM reported that they would allow you to, but later reported, according to Rockstar, that that feature was only in the review version and will not be included in the final game.

I don't understand why Rockstar made that decision unless it was causing bugs :row__738:

Comment

Probably has more to do with whatever agreements they made with the publishers of the music they are using. I find it odd that the Xbox and the 360 can do this but I don't know of any games for the PS3 that allows it. I wonder if the 360 version of GTA4 or other games will allow MP3s to be played. In any case, I've only been able to play my own music int he PC versions of Rockstar's games so far, so I don't guess I'll miss it much. I just hope that GTA4 lives up to all the hype. Vice City certainly didn't, but I think Rockstar learned a lesson there about over-hyping a game before release. The advertising for San Andreas and GTA4 has been much more subdued than it was for Vice City. Hell, I can only remember seeing 2 GTA4 commercials on TV so far.

Comment

What was wrong with Vice City? I thought that was a good game in the series.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X