No announcement yet.

TVersity Media Server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVersity Media Server

Having a D-Link Media Server and a Wii in my living room, a PS3 in my office, a pocket pc and a laptop when I am out and about I have found Tversity to be a great and free media server program that works with almost everything.

You can set it up to stream your movies, pictures and music.

I also know that it works with the XBox 360.

You can check it out over at

They are supposed to be coming out with their latest version at the end of this month but the current version works great.

My PS3 found the TVersity media server no problems and works great with all my movies. I have tested it on the Wii and it works as well. Not as smooth as the PS3 and you have to go through the internet browser but it does work. I have also tested it through a PSP that I borrowed as well as my D-Link DSM 520 Media Player.

TVersity can also play Internet feeds and pod casts. It also has a great Tagging system that allows you to tag your videos by any means you like. Genre, Actor, Year or however you may want to categorize your media.

Well just thought I would share that and hope it helps some out. Any questions feel free to ask.

Play MySpace games? to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed