Socom tg clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socom tg clan

Well, some of us have put in some time on the beta and are getting the full game next month. The question now is are we going to do a TG clan? I know I'm down for playing in a TG clan on this game. If you are interested in joining, then please leave a post in this thread and let us also know what day would work for you as far as clan matches or practice sessions. I would like to see us figure out somethings before the game hits the stores so we are kind of ready to go. I'm in no way putting myself in charge of the clan. I think personally think we should vote on all issues.

Let me know what you guys think.
    Sincerely, DESODE
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Re: Socom tg clan

Dont know if its gonna be on day 1, but I will sure get it not long after it gets released.

I have Fable II to buy in october aswell :P

PSN: Skyyz0

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

My pre-order is already paid up and I'm just waiting for the release! I'm for sure interested! I think it's a great idea and would be interested with any help I can offer! As for a work schedule, it's a toss-up right now for me, not sure what's gonna be going on down the road (such is life ;)). I think a Tuesday or Wednesday evening would work best for practices and what-not, but that's just because I assume not many people have a whole lot to do on those evenings.

Comment

Just wanted to drop everyone a line. On Friday nights, the socom.com main blog poster David "Point Man" Brothers usually hosts a few matches around 5 p.m. PST, 8 p.m. EST, and with the steallar new patch that was announced, it might just be fun! I'd like to try to play a few rounds with some of you guys, maybe even get TG mentioned on the SOCOM blog? :P Anyway, hope to see you guys out there (unless you're busy, it's a Friday night after all) for a few rounds! Socom.com will have more info by tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Adombom View Post
          Just wanted to drop everyone a line. On Friday nights, the socom.com main blog poster David "Point Man" Brothers usually hosts a few matches around 5 p.m. PST, 8 p.m. EST, and with the steallar new patch that was announced, it might just be fun! I'd like to try to play a few rounds with some of you guys, maybe even get TG mentioned on the SOCOM blog? :P Anyway, hope to see you guys out there (unless you're busy, it's a Friday night after all) for a few rounds! Socom.com will have more info by tomorrow evening.
          argghhh shame...im usually ALWAYS here on Friday nights...but not tonight.

Maybe next week?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Yeah same here, I was busy tonight when most fridays I'm gaming it up.

DESODE
            Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Eh, don't sweat it. The Newest patch they released fix loads of good stuff, but now you can't see the scoreboards, there's an issue with invisible/invincible players when they late join and a few other little things. It kind of marred the experience, but they fixed pretty much all the lag and load time issues and fixed the accuracy.

Once they put put a hotfix (soon, I hope) it should amount to a pretty sweet game! I'm also thinking that all the fixes and everything they've put out for the beta so far are gonna go into one cumulative patch on release day that we'll have to download, because I'm sure the game has to be in the pressing stage by now.

Either way, hope to see you guys online so we can play a few, and if you are on, send a PSN or leave something here, and I'll try and wrestle the ps3 away from my LittleBigPlanet-beta-addicted girlfriend!

Comment

Well, as things sit now lets shoot for having practice on wendsday evenings once the game hits the stores. We should take a some time and get to know the maps and talk about some strat for each map.
                DESODE
                Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Originally posted by Desode View Post
                  Well, as things sit now lets shoot for having practice on wendsday evenings once the game hits the stores. We should take a some time and get to know the maps and talk about some strat for each map.
                  DESODE
                  Sounds good to me! As well, I know it's quite early still, but I plan pm getting the guide for Confrontation, in hopes it has graphic maps for the 7 initial maps slated for S:C. I think they could be really valuable for figuring out strategy when used in combination with Tactical Whiteboard. I was talking on the Playstation forums today and was told version 2.0 is being worked on and should be released soon! The website for it is www DOT tacticalwhiteboard DOT com (Man I really need to lurk less and post more!) for whenever it's ready. I've never used it myself, but from what I can gather is it's a collaborative whiteboard net application that would let all of us create some thought-out strategies.

Comment

Sounds good to me! As well, I know it's quite early still, but I plan pm getting the guide for Confrontation, in hopes it has graphic maps for the 7 initial maps slated for S:C. I think they could be really valuable for figuring out strategy when used in combination with Tactical Whiteboard. I was talking on the Playstation forums today and was told version 2.0 is being worked on and should be released soon! The website for it is www DOT tacticalwhiteboard DOT com (Man I really need to lurk less and post more!) for whenever it's ready. I've never used it myself, but from what I can gather is it's a collaborative whiteboard net application that would let all of us create some thought-out strategies.
                    Yeah I hear that on the maps, That sounds like a really good idea for laying out a good stratagie on different maps. Thanks for the link I'll check it out too.
                    Desode

Ps Yeah man you don't have to lurk so much , feel free to speak your mind.
                    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Hehe, it's not even so much that I lurk, but I reg'd almost a year ago ('cause I was playing PoE2 on the TG servers religiously) and thought that it may come in handy, but just sorta forgot the forums. Then SOCOM rolled around and I thought "Hey, this might be something to bring up on the TG forums!" and, well, here I am!

Comment

hey desode i joined up here at tactical gamer after you sent that message, im in on a socom clan, im getting tired of forumrunners

Comment

Originally posted by BenM1989 View Post
                          hey desode i joined up here at tactical gamer after you sent that message, im in on a socom clan, im getting tired of forumrunners
                          Hey glad to have you here Ben, I really think where going to have some good times on Socom when it comes out. Did you get that code I sent you ?
                          Desode
                          Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

I hope to the heavens that this game is not delayed again!
                            Looks really great.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpo245 View Post
                              I hope to the heavens that this game is not delayed again!
                              Looks really great.
                              It does look really great, and despite the beta wasn't anything special to end with, the full release should be good to go. Lets hope Sony and the devs keep up with the 1 to 3 month DLC promise! Everyone over on the Sony forums has been whining for old SOCOM maps, but I really hope they add more new, fresh stuff. I'd really like to see a level similar in theme to CS_OFFICE or something of the sort.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X