LBP Beta Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBP Beta Code

EDIT: The beta code's been given away, if I happen to come across anymore, I'll post it up here.
    Last edited by Adombom; 10-08-2008, 08:42 PM.

Re: LBP Beta Code

Hit me up VIA PM if you come across a second Beta Code...i would be up for it! :P

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

I would quite like a beta code for this!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Beta is over now I hear :(
        Shame, was very fun, some of the user made levels were a great laugh. Going to be a definate Game of the Year contender.

Comment

Yeah, sorry guys! I was looking to receive one more but it never came through, and it ends tonight at 8PM EST. I was really enjoyable, and I think the final release will be spectacular!

Comment

I reserved at Gamestop to get the Kratos costume and medussa heads :)

If you already reserved it like I did, be sure to call and make sure you stop by to pick up the code before the game comes out. I repeat the codes will not be distributed at pickup, only before hand.

Also be sure to log in for the first weeks so you can get that space "Launch" costume, it's only available for the first week so play it safe and get it right away :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
              I reserved at Gamestop to get the Kratos costume and medussa heads :)

If you already reserved it like I did, be sure to call and make sure you stop by to pick up the code before the game comes out. I repeat the codes will not be distributed at pickup, only before hand.

Also be sure to log in for the first weeks so you can get that space "Launch" costume, it's only available for the first week so play it safe and get it right away :)

And if you're really into the launch stuff, there's a SackBoy t-shirt that's available for Premium DLC. No idea what the cost is, but it's going to be around for as long as the astronaut suit.

Comment

MGS4 theme packs out November, I believe. There's a Final Fantasy one too, but no release for that yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X