heres an article:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/technolog...obal_dela.html
    Late november is what i heard
    SAD FACE :(

Edit:
    Sorry release date is october 27th
    Last edited by cstealth; 10-17-2008, 07:34 PM. Reason: Release date

Re: Oh noes!

Yeah stupid mistakes...but as people said over Kotaku. Its not a reason to recall the game and delay the lunch. Everything could've been fixed VIA a patch available on day 1.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Even shipping with it could cause ESRB to change the rating of the game. So in the end, they'll have time to patch it before shipping while the game is re-rated. That's my reasonable assumption of why it was delayed.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
        Yeah stupid mistakes...but as people said over Kotaku. Its not a reason to recall the game and delay the lunch. Everything could've been fixed VIA a patch available on day 1.
        I thought I heard they didn't go the patch route because of people who play offline only.

Comment

Originally posted by Adombom View Post
          I thought I heard they didn't go the patch route because of people who play offline only.
          There's still people playing offline? :P

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

I welcome this. The closer to xmas the release date, the less I have to hear about you guys enjoying this game.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Like when they delayed Quantum of Solace by a week, because that's when everyone's going to the cinema for some other epic movies (also, Mid-Term breaks).
              Could either be strategic, or because there was a big problem. i heard there was a problem, but wasn't major. They recalled it, but expected to re-release a week or two after. But again, Europe is left in the dark on a release date...

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                There's still people playing offline? :P
                I just set up my Tenant's PS3 on my internet for the first time for him last week, and he's had it since Christmas last year. Go figure?
                a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Harpo245 View Post
                  Like when they delayed Quantum of Solace by a week, because that's when everyone's going to the cinema for some other epic movies (also, Mid-Term breaks).
                  Could either be strategic, or because there was a big problem. i heard there was a problem, but wasn't major. They recalled it, but expected to re-release a week or two after. But again, Europe is left in the dark on a release date...
                  Last I heard is UK gets it November 5th and the rest of Europe no later than the week of November 3rd.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Even the guy said a patch would be fine.
                    But really, it doesnt belong in a game like that
                    Something about dying and dark stuff...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...