Cod waw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod waw

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this game. I enjoy Cod4 and I will say COD WAW is a perfect WWII mod for the cod4 engine. The game plays exactly like COD 4 with different graphical skins and new maps. Thats great ! BUT, while the map design is great in WAW there are a ton of glitches ! I repeat a TON of glitches. From almost every wall to even dealing with people shooting you from under the maps ! Thats right under the maps !
    This is the biggest Glitch filled beta I have ever seen in 20 yrs of doing beta testing. I have sent the Dev team a list of 30+ glitches out of just 3 maps. Now I have only played the beta , so I hope and pray that these issues will be addressed, But I am strongly recommending that if your main reason for getting this game is its multiplayer ,,,,, Well you may want to rent it first and check it out, before you spend 60 bones and break every controller in your house because of cheaters and glitchers.
    Thanks for your time and consideration, DESODE
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Re: Cod waw

Thats what beta testing is for.
    Fixing bugs and glitches.
    Btw: Treyarch ftl!

Comment

Originally posted by cstealth View Post
      Thats what beta testing is for.
      Fixing bugs and glitches.
      Btw: Treyarch ftl!
      I agree and I understand that, but I have tested for Treyarch before and only a few of the reported glitches in those games were fixed. This time I sent them video and 3 pages of writting to explain how the 30 glitches on the 3 beta maps are entered. My other concern is that these are only 3 of the maps, and thats all were testing, so if they were that bad, then how bad are the untested maps going to be ? All I'm saying is be carefull and it may be worth it to rent it first, IF your getting it for mostly multiplayer. If the multiplayer is just a add on to you then get it because the SP part that I have played was Great.
      Desode
      Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Treyarch fails.
        Another WWII shooter? Comon...pass on something else already. Just like IW did.

Not getting this game. Might rent it.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X