Rock Band 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Band 2

So, bought it. Fun times were had by all. new drum set is nice, but the fact that it's wireless is both good and bad at the same time. As the batteries die the response on the drums tends to be a bit lagged, but it wasn't unplayable until they got dead enough to lose signal with the dongle. Roommates and I burned through the included batteries in 6hrs or so. New pads are awesome compared to the old, as is the petal.

Always open to play if I'm by myself, just send me an invite (PSN: NinjaPirateRobot if I don't have you already) If I'm playing with my roomates I'll try to at least respond to the mail and let you know so you aren't hanging.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Rock Band 2

Patiently waiting for this on PS2...
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Might get it...in a near future.

A friend of mine is about to ditch his Rock Band I in favor of the II. Might aswel grab this one and wait for a price drop on the second...I dont know...

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
        Might get it...in a near future.

A friend of mine is about to ditch his Rock Band I in favor of the II. Might aswel grab this one and wait for a price drop on the second...I dont know...
        Or grab RB2 and use his disc to export RB1 songs for use in RB2. Only costs $5 to do the export.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X