Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance 2 Beta

So who's in?
    I am. Just done installing as im typing this. Gonna try it out.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Resistance 2 Beta

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
    So who's in?
    I am. Just done installing as im typing this. Gonna try it out.
    I personally didn't care for it. It runs great and 60 players is as smooth and lag free as it gets , but I guess its just way to arcade for me. There is no recoil on any of the guns and you can unload on some one thats right next to you and it takes almost as much to kill them as if their 100 feet away. I think the story mode with co-op will be really good and I will buy it for that. The multiplayer just isn't my cup of tea at all. Just like the last resistence ended up with all the rooms set to one shot one kill , I think thats what you'll see happen with this one too. Just my opinion though.
    Thanks for your time and consideration, Desode
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Well, a lot of PC MP games are set to one shot, one kill as well. Look at a lot of the hardcore servers on CoD4. I have my beta code but have not yet downloaded the game, I am more interested in the storyline as well of the SP missions than the online playability, that is just a bonus sorta. I don't like playing to many shooters on the PS3 cause I am not to good with the controller, now when and if a mouse keyboard or similar controller comes out I will be on it 24/7 probably.

Comment

msdz: You might want to check out the FragFX controller. I have never used it, but I'd give a lung to do so!

http://www.splitfish.com/?uid=4nkpfqinh2cvv3t0

Comment

I seen that and was contemplating on getting it IF I can ever find a decent place to get it from with a good price. Prices have jumped so much on those things, the PS3 version was selling for about $49 on Amazon a while back but now Amazon stays sold out of them and the price went way up if they ever get them in stock.

Oh, i am downloading Resistance 2 right now. How slow it is going I may be able to play it tomorrow night. Why does the PS store have to download stuff so slowly. If I could find a way of downloading on to my computer then transferring it over to the PS3 I would.

Comment

After complaining I got an e-mail straight from the man himself. So I'm downloading it and hopefully I can finish my homework before then :D

Comment

Well, I am definitely going to try to talk the finance committee into letting me buy this game(the wife, LOL). I am more interested in the SP story line right now, if it is anything like the first game then it will be interesting. I been playing the demo quite bit, so the MP game seems like it is going to be OK so far. Wish the demo gave a taste of the actual SP though.

Comment

Wow I am impressed with the game. Multiplayer seems very refined for consoles. You're not one hit killed.

Instead you'll have to pump about a third of your clip in which is nice because given the inability to control as accurately as a mouse and keyboard you need to. Auto aim is right in the middle and it makes sense :D

Co-Op is nice. A little hectic but still nice. If everyone could use a mic it'd help :) There are sections where you need to both press two separate switches.

I wish they gave everything a little more space and slowed it down a bit but it's all within reason. They could legitimately change that and fine tune it in patches :)

Quick play is having some trouble right now hopefully that won't be the case in the final release.

Seriously though, this would be perfect playing with you guys. With mics this would be fun playing co-op and maybe competitive multiplayer. Squads are automatically assigned and we could be a squad of snipers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X