Alone in the Dark & Bioshock demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in the Dark & Bioshock demo

I decided to download the demo yesterday for "Alone in the Dark" game I have been keeping my eye on and played it a few different times in different ways. I got a real kick out it. Yeah, the possibilities are almost endless with the things you can do. I liked taking sticky tape and then combining it with the glass bottle of flammable liquid and then throwing it at a crack head or whatever they are called and then just as it was ready to hit him I shot it causing an awesome explosion that killed him and caused him to disappear. The first time through I used like 2 magazines on him in the .44, so this was way more effective.
    I am definitely going to consider on getting the full version of this game just for the different ways a person can play it. Only thing I didn't care for was the driving in the demo. I cna understand why the PS3 version has taken so long to get made, it is supposed to have a lot more added to this PS3 version than any other game system.

Bioshock, about time they finally released it and I am so glad. This is another game on the wish list. This as well is another game that took forever coming out on the PS3 due to the added content the game is supposed to have included. Of course I played the PC version of the game and thougth it was a pretty cool game I also want to try and see if there is any added content for the PS3 version. Plus I just want to go around killing all the little girls in it cause the PC version I saved them all. the effects of the water and the graphics are what makes this game, the story line wasn't to bad either. A little different story line than most games but you know all story lines have already been used up so hard to come up with an original.

Re: Alone in the Dark & Bioshock demo

If you've never played Bioshock and happen to have a PS3, GET IT!!
    Words cant aptly describe the genius and spectacular elements of this game
    Bioshock has a familiar but totally new story that is very addictive
    It combines awesome game play elements that will have you not wanting to save and quit. This is the game that got me into survival horror games

Bioshock: 11/10

Comment

Bioshock is already released. I can go to my local Wal-Mart and get it right now. I am actually thinking of trying to sweet talk the wife into letting me get it. I know I loved the game on the PC but I really curious about the added content they apparently added to the PS3 version.

I have noticed a lot of different games comingout are taking a little longer for them to get released on the PS3 compared to pther gaming systems/consoles. A lot of them apparently have a lot of extra content added to the game for the PS3 versions.

Comment

I wouldn't buy the game again to see what the extra content is about. Plus, you'd have to play through the game again when it's not really a high replayability game. If they created enough new content, they should have made a Bioshock 2!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

True about the Bioshock 2 but I still thought Bioshock was a pretty good game. The graphics on my PC version and what I seen on the PS3 version is what wins me over. They are so smooth. I would rate Bioshock at 9/10 on my PC version.

Alone in the Dark I just wish I had more to go with, I hate demo's cause they just tease you and what I played of the demo of Alone in the Dark I liked somewhat, biggest thing with games like this is they are slow. Guess I am just use to shoot'em ups and their action. I could test it out on the PC to see how the game plays.

Comment

Alone in the Dark's demo was riddled with bugs, poor design choices and more. It got poor reviews before and it looks like all the "improvements" asked for, weren't capitalized on.

Comment

Alone in the Dark though has some really neat things in the game though... or the demo anyway. As I said I am thinking of TRYING the PC version before actually making a decision of buying the PS3 version.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X