TG Resistance 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Resistance 2

Okay so did you know there's a Resitance 2 TG clan? Yes our tag isn't TG though, Tarheel Gamer claimed that one. Still we have the lucrative TG3 tag (TG + PS3, get it?). It's set up for open registration so just do a search and you can join :) I can also invite you or any other member can send out invites :D

Anyways the reason why I'm here telling you all this is we need more people :) I'd kinda like to get a full team of 8 in a party so we could tackle co-op the TG way :) There's a couple of achievements for not dying as well as playing with a full party of 8. Anyways everyone is invited, I'd like to know when everyone can play, so it would be best to organize a kind of game day for everyone can play on :)

So when can you play? :)

Re: TG Resistance 2

Pretty much any time...

I work form home and some times get busy doing writing or Web work but this game freakin rocks...LOL!

I just picked up Resistance the first round and thought it was pretty cool. Got it a week ago and beat it pretty fast on Medium...Played Co-Op with a friend was working on Hard when #2 came out... Blew Resistance 1 away...LOL!

I tried making the TG clan and couldn't do it...You had already beaten me....

On the game I am TheeShadyB!

~aka Quest Shady

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

So that's it!! I don't remember the last time I logged onto the PS3 and Shady WASN'T logged in! :) I need to get Sirus in my friends list to compare WipeoutHD times.

WTB job to work from home and play games!
      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
      PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

LOL! Yea I usually leave the PS3 on running the Folding @ home...

I am also been hooked on Resistance 2. Had a friend over a couple of times to run the co-op on both the 1st Resistance. We begin to pay R1 then get sucked/Lured in to Co-Op on Resistance 2. The graphics the overwhelming amount of bad guys to kill...LOL!

Haven't played in the last day or so because I have been installing the new flooring in the hall...Always something on the "Honey DO" lis

Two days ago I got the email to download the Beta @home so I have been playing with that a bit. I know there is more too it...Just have to find it all...LOL! Have to search the forums for other @home peeps. I think I saw a couple on my friends list that have it....

I am ready any time to get a game on...Tactical is SOOOOO the way to go with this game... The CO-Op objectives and the amount of bad guys + the different classes make it that much more so...........

Just give me a holler on here or the PS3....

I am TheeShadyB on their...

Comment

We really need to get 6 to 8 people together with Mics for this game.

This is a perfect Tactical game to play with TG. 3 Classes that all need to work together. Getting XP to advance your soldier.

I had to go get a mic the other day...Picked up a PS3-MAX Blue tooth headset from Best Buy, and it works just fine and it does help in games. Problem is not many people have them. But I do notice the more people with Mics in the game "That are actually using them" the better the whole team does...more coordinated. But we here at TG know this already....LOL!

Side note is that the PS3-Max also works with my cell phone so now I am hands free there as well...LOL!

But if we can get 5 or more Peeps on (with mics preferably) then we could rock through these levels!

Comment

Yah I have a mic, the one that came with Socom which works wonders albeit doesn't stay in my ear very well.

Mics for Soldiers is a must, even with a Mic, I'm always asking for ammo. It'd be nice to have some fellow TGer's who understand you shoot a clip, throw two ammo packs down, reload and repeat.

Hopefully for christmas we could get more TGites on :)

Comment

Yea I am ready for TG Style Competitive and Co-Op modes...

I have finished the game on regular and looking at going back to do it in on hard but I have a 360 under the tree and have Gears of War 2 to play.

I finally got my Spec-Op guy up to level 30 with all the gear but my Soldier and Medic are about level 10. Also most of that XP is in Co-Op mode because every time I step into a Competitive match I have my rear end handed to me by people that live on those maps...LOL!

Some games are good when you get a team that knows what to do others it is a pain when you have a kid who won't shut the hell up...I am so glad I found the mute player section...LOL!

This has great TG potential if we get more players this Christmas season.

Look forward to spreading the TG word to more R2 players...

Comment

Ahh..if only I could convince my Wife that Blu-Ray was needed... arrgh..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  Ahh..if only I could convince my Wife that Blu-Ray was needed... arrgh..
                  It is so needed....

Unfortunately the down side is that Blue Ray Players are starting to come down in price. When I bought my PS3 I was like gee baby we could buy a Blue Ray Player but it costs the same as a PS3 and the PS3 can do so much more... :row__739:

Best Buy the other day I saw a Blue Ray Player for $199 and I think I have seen them online for about $150!

Comment

Have your wife spring for the blu ray part, you spring for the rest :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X