Anyone @Home...Errr. Have @Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone @Home...Errr. Have @Home

So I got the email the other day with my special code to be able to download @Home and play around with it...

I have to say that the potential for this is Huge...

They have put alot of work into this project and there will be a lot more but I wanted to know...

WHO ELSE HERE HAS @HOME?

I also feel like I am missing a big part of this. I have heard others talking about going to other countries and playing other games...But i have only wandered around the small areas and to those places around Central...

Anyone have any good links to check out that get more in depth or best things to try while you are @Home?

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: Anyone @Home...Errr. Have @Home

I'm also in the @home 1.0 beta but haven't played around with it much. Spent a few hours on it the day I was invited. Lots of potential but still not many features have been implemented as far as I can tell. The bowling alley is a fun distraction though.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I read that @home is supposed to be officially released for public download sometime in December. I am still waiting for my beta test code, if I get one at all.

Comment

I got mine from the same email as the official PS3 newsletter email, if you've been skipping those you may have missed it.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I got mine today, not five minutes ago. I will download it later and check it out since it is Thanksgiving day I will be visiting people and gobbling up all the gobblers I can. I may not even be able to download it later, I may be to full of turkey and carbohydrates and sleep till Saturday night, :)

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
            I got mine today, not five minutes ago. I will download it later and check it out since it is Thanksgiving day I will be visiting people and gobbling up all the gobblers I can. I may not even be able to download it later, I may be to full of turkey and carbohydrates and sleep till Saturday night, :)
            I must've gotten mine at the same time as you, but I was unable to play around with it as I kept getting network disconnect errors.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

From what I understand a lot of people were to get an invitation to @home on Thanksgiving day. I did finally download it earlier and played around with it some. I was not to interested in it. at least not right now. Maybe when I feel like playing around more I will explore more and also hook up my mic so I can actually talk a little.

Comment

Got this a bit back but haven't done too much with it past making my guy.
                |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

Just need them to activate more features...

Only so many times I can play ecochrome from in the game and watch the Socom trailers...

I have yet to bowl because it is usually packed in their and I HATE lines in the real world...Why would I want to wait in a virtual one...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I got mine, although I'll admit that downloading every module is painstakingly slow. Even essential modules like the mall area has to be downloaded. After every download starts I lose interest.

Also my character looks too... chic? I don't like the fact that I have to really work hard to make my character look "ugly" like me and dress in normal clothes. Also the beard selections are a joke.

Maybe it's just the beta but I don't like the low res textures and rough shadows, it makes the whole point of staring at a "movie poster" a sort of pointless action.

I don't know about you but walking around, is extremely slow, I'd like a run option. I hope there's a fair balance between micro transactions and free stuff. If there's not an equal number of free stuff, I'm not gonna even bother with Home

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X