• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Ya, Rly.

Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

I have not played this series yet.

I was actually looking at getting a second PS3 for my living room and saw the combo set with the PS3 and the Uncharted: Drakes Fortune bundles with it and almost got it...

I heard the game was pretty good but what do all of you in here think. Is it a good one to take my time away from Resistance 2...LOL!

I like playing the original games before the sequels come up if they are worth it... I ran out and grabbed Resistance just before R2 came out and was glad I did... Should I with this as well..

Can't tell much from this Trailer but it looks like it could be good.

Anyone else think the knife he grabbed came straight out of the 1994 Movie "The Shadow"?

I guess it is called the UC820 "Shadow Phurba"....

Play MySpace games? to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

The first one is really good. Some say it's a short game. I finished it in 8 hours but that's my minimum for game length. The graphics are great, the animations are realistic and fluid, and the voice acting really brings you into the story. It's got this Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones feel. I felt like I was in a movie playing the part of the main character.

It's definitely worth playing. I'll be checking out the sequel when it comes out.

- It's who you game with.

Actually I thought Uncharted was a very long game. I played it all and it took me quite the long time, although I wasn't playing it on easy. I felt every locale and cinematic was carefully chosen and brought something new to the game.

No encounter was the same which could explain my many many deaths. Everything it did was quite awesome and I have nothing but praise for the game. My only gripe would be that I would have liked to see a little more variety in overall gameplay. Don't get me wrong, the puzzles were nice, the gunplay satisfying (especially given the fact that you never ran into the same situation ever). However it wasn't a gun game, it doesn't have that actiony pace that a game like Gears of War has, but it did have much of the same choose a weapon, take cover, and shoot.

You weren't able to soak up a lot of bullets, your weapons weren't varied very much, if at all. The gunplay worked well, made sense and was very healthy for the game. I'd just like to see a little more things to do rather than just, run around, solve puzzles and shoot.

It was a good game. With the push out of the 160GB bundle some target stores have clearanced the original uncharted game. It was sitting at my (very small town) Target for $14 or $24 a couple days ago. I bought it back in Feb. It's great if you're into adventure type games with a good story.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed