@Home released Dec 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Home released Dec 11

For those that haven't heard yet, @Home is going Public tomorrow.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: @Home released Dec 11

Agdmft.

Comment

I got it downloaded but the server must be getting hammered. I can't sign in at all. Waited an hour. Managed to accept the agreement but still can't sign in.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
        I got it downloaded but the server must be getting hammered. I can't sign in at all. Waited an hour. Managed to accept the agreement but still can't sign in.
        same.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

I got in. Was very barebones, but had an assload of potential.

Comment

There's something like 100mb worth of content that you have to download (in sections) so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes the servers a week or so to become stable.
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I got in yesterday after 5 minutes of trying to sign in. The devs have been saying to keep trying so they can test the load.

Overall, it wasn't too exciting. I played a couple of arcade games and that was the best part of the experience. The rest is walking around and debating whether $1 is a good deal on a chair. Everybody looks the same too because you start off with little clothing selection. It would have been nice to be able to customize the colour of your clothing. Hopefully, there will be more ways to get clothing for free because I feel like punching somebody that wears the same stuff as me. lol

Comment

Not much content, but potential. I don't know how much buying fake stuff, even for a buck interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum
                  I tried this last night and it just seemed like some sort of sex offenders' party. Any female character was surrounded by dudes wanting her to "sit next to them" and other odd things.

It makes me weep for society.
                  LOL! ..Very nice/interesting description... Second Life part 2...
                  Maybe I can talk work into getting me a PS3 and Home just to "monitor" the situation?

:icon14:
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I tried it for a second time. It was deathly boring. I don't know what to do in there. Perhaps it'll be more fun when everybody is on it and it has more places.

Comment

I downloaded the stuff this weekend and wandered around a bit. Lines for online video games suck. I never tried the bowling but being a pool player IRL, I played around on the pool tables for a while. Mostly while waiting for a TV show to start.
                      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                      PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

I still see the great potential here but for now I get bored fast...Have to many games to play...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I have been on a total of 3 times, those times have mainly been used up by the downloading time it takes to update to the newest release or downloading an area. As IRL I don't just walk up to strangers and start talking for no reason. So, I kinda find this almost useless. I have no intentions of doing a lot with @home on my PS3. If I am on my PS3 it is usually to play games or check out new releases and demos. Not to BS with other people, I have a PC I can do that with much easier to.

Comment

Home is good for something

That's about as much fun as you can get out of home.

Comment

LOL, that was funny!
                              "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                              EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                              PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...