Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions?

I just got a PS3 for Christmas.
    I was looking at Resistance 2 or Fallout 3.

But I would like some suggestions for any Flight Sims or what games you might like that you would recommend.

Re: Suggestions?

I'd recommend looking at End War. I've only tried the demo so far but will be picking it up tomorrow, the demo is really fun once you get down how it all works which is fairly simple to learn. It's an RTS game that can be entirely controlled with voice and the voice recognition works almost flawlessly. You can also play the game using just the controller and it will only be a little slower than using voice.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I am enjoying Resistance 2...

The multiplayer games are pretty fun and once we get enough peeps we can rock through them all TG style!

As for Fallout, I haven';t played it but I am hearing grumblings of not living up to what was expected...But not sure on that one......

Oh and congrats on the PS3....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Fallout 3 is awesome.

Comment

FO3 is pretty neat. I am just so used to a kb and mouse! R2 was checked or I would have rented it.

Comment

Dead Space.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

You might want to check out Warhawk. I think it's a PS3 greatest hit now so it's going for $30 or so. It's MP only. Also available in the PSN store.

If your PC can handle it, Fallout 3 should be played on it. The editor came out so it'll have better replayability.

Grab Resistance 1 if you haven't already. It's a PS3 greatest hit as well so it'll be cheap. Catch up on the story and see if you like the game before getting Resistance 2.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Well I picked up GRAW 2 (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) for $18 at Gamestop and have been playing it a lot on CO-OP with a friend and it is a very Tactical game...Perfect for TG!!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I also agree about FO3 being played on the PC. I know I really enjoy it on the PC anyway but have not really seen it on PS3. Another game I enjoyed was BioShock on the PC but the PS3 version is supposed to have some added content, or so I had read. I just wish the games for the PS3 would support mouse and KB. I really hate the controllers and have a hard time using it. I have played to long on the PC with mouse and KB to adjust to the PS3 controllers.

As for a flight sim, I have yet to really see a sim for the PS3 that looked good.

Comment

Little Big Planet.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X