No announcement yet.

Socom Confrontation PATCH 1.30 !

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socom Confrontation PATCH 1.30 !

Well, This was just put up on the socom site.

SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Coming January 9th!
    Posted by Seth Luisi
    The news you have all been waiting for. The SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update has been approved and will be released tomorrow, January 9th, at about 5am EST (2am PST, 1000 UTC/GMT, 1900 JST/KST). The SOCOM: Confrontation server will be down for 1 to 2 hours at that time in order to update the server for the new update. Everything should be back up and running at about 7am EST (4am PST, 1200 UTC/GMT, 2100 JST/KST).

In order to resolve incorrect player stats and to correct the stats for the Trophy support, we will be clearing all player statistics with the release of the SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update. This will be done when the server is updated.

I personally can't wait. This game had Huge potential in my book to be one of the best 3rd person tactical shooters of 2008.
    If this patch holds true to everything they(DEV's) have told us it is, I will be really happy.
    This patch should add just about everything,- A party system so you can take a group of your friends all into one game. Also you can now join a friend in any game. Clan ladders/tournaments. All medals now available. Trophy support. All the glitches fixed. You can now use the d-pad to lean out of cover if you didn't like the 6 axis control. You can now dive to the ground.
    The list goes on and on. All the lag should be fixed(though I never had much 20mb connection) and I just really hope that all you TG guys that have this game still give it another try. Once I get some time in with the patched socom I will post some more info.
    I hope to see you on there.
    Thanks for your time and consideration, DESODE
    Ps3 name= Desode
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed