Please help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!!

I just bought a headset off my mate, it's called Mikomi HS-819 and I can hear my mates in the lobby playing Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare but my mic doesn't seem to pick up any sound, so they can't hear me. I'm pretty sure i've set it up correctly, it's a wired USB headset. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Re: Please help!!!

Originally posted by QPRbrad View Post
    I just bought a headset off my mate, it's called Mikomi HS-819 and I can hear my mates in the lobby playing Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare but my mic doesn't seem to pick up any sound, so they can't hear me. I'm pretty sure i've set it up correctly, it's a wired USB headset. Does anyone know how to solve this?
    You might want to plug it into your pc and make sure the mic is working just to double check. Have you gone to on your XBM to Settings/ accesory setting/ Audio device settings and then make sure that its showing your mic there.
    DESODE
    Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Originally posted by Desode View Post
      You might want to plug it into your pc and make sure the mic is working just to double check. Have you gone to on your XBM to Settings/ accesory setting/ Audio device settings and then make sure that its showing your mic there.
      DESODE
      Yup, done that, what an XBM? Will check on PC though,cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbrad View Post
        Yup, done that, what an XBM? Will check on PC though,cheers mate.

The XMB is just the ps3 menu system when you turn on your ps3. You need to check that where I mentioned and make sure that it is showing your mic as the current mic.
        Desode
        Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

Make sure on the XMB (PS3 menu) go to Settings > Accessory Settings > Audio Device Settings And make sure it's selected to input to the "USB Headset" and output to the "USB Headset".

All of the functions in Audio Device Settings are available when using the XMB via the PS button during a game. You can set the input/output, mic level, and device.
          Last edited by Rali3gH; 02-13-2009, 08:45 PM.
          |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X