Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could I have separate login accounts w/ PSN?.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could I have separate login accounts w/ PSN?.

Hi guys

I just purchased a PS3 and was wondering if my wife and I could have separate login accounts.

I would like my own user name and my wife hers. for example, I have an X-box and I am the only one able to go online and have friends list, my wife cant, she can only play games local and not have any online play or friends unless we pay another 50 bucks for a 2nd live account.

how does the Ps3 work, could we have 2 online accounts w/ seperate friends list w/ achivements/trophies

thanks in advance

x-fire = bananajuice

Re: could I have separate login accounts w/ PSN?.

Yes, my wife and I each have separate log-in's. It's in the XMB under create new users.

Comment

Originally posted by AlienRanger View Post
      Yes, my wife and I each have separate log-in's. It's in the XMB under create new users.

thanks

one last question (maybe)

did you use one master and a subaccount (adult settings) under that master

also how does that effect "HOME" do we have that as separte homes

I plan on installing tonight once my duaghter crashes for the night

thanks again

x-fire = bananajuice

Comment

We used the same master account, and used the subaccount (I think - it's been awhile).

To be honest my wife doesn't use it much - she's got her own account mostly for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue so she can have her own cars and such, but that's about it.

Not sure about PS Home. I played around with it but didn't really see much that appealed to me. I'm still trying to get the hang of using the controller for FPS games.

PSN = AirstreamBoy

Comment

thanks, will try that

I stink at using a contoller, but I had some gift cards to buy this consol (2 years worth) it cost me about 120 bucks in the end. i picked up little big planet and resistance 2.

still pc is the best , playing POE2 and GTAIV at the moment

x-fire = bananajuice

Comment

Yeah I'd rather be on PC, but my Alienware laptop died, and I can't justify the cost of a gaming PC. So I'm stuck on PS3 (the BlueRay movies do look awesome!) for a while. I picked up MGS4 and SOCOM Confrontation and am grinding away trying to get the hang of the controllers. I'll try to link up with a clan when I'm not a complete noob. Heard resistance 2 was pretty good.

Comment

well i am on and all is working. i'll add you to my friends list.

killzone seems to game to get next week

mine is bananajuice71

x-fire = bananajuice

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse