Prototype

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one yet. I picked it up a couple days ago and I'm having a blast playing.

Basically an free-running game with a storyline. No real need to play "morally" just running thru the city blasting things, crushing things, throwing people and cars, body surfing on random pedestrians until they're a bloody pulp. Ahhhh... a good way to blow off the days tensions! :)
    "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
    EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
    PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Re: Prototype

Looked a bit too gory for my kid, so I passed...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah, I would give pause to letting a child play this one. Not only the gratuitous violence and gore, but language as well.
      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
      PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

I was playing this, but I felt like I was playing Spider-man:Web of Shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          Looked a bit too gory for my kid, so I passed...
          You should check the demo for inFAMOUS, which was a PS3 exclusive. It's very much the same kind of game (comic book superhero sandbox world) but it's significantly less bloody.

Personally, I'll probably end up skipping Prototype because I liked the demo for inFAMOUS and they're pretty much the same kind of experience.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X