cool PS3 controller...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool PS3 controller...

Saw and tried this at E3, playing Modern Warfare, and did a lot better then with my 360 gamepad... so if you got a PS3 and play shooters, highly recommended:

http://www.gogamer.com/viewproduct.h...uctId=61793430

Of course, their trying to get Microsoft to let them make one for the Xbox 360, but as usual their being pains about it.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: cool PS3 controller...

Agree!! I saw this and wanted one for my PC..So I can sit my hands down in my lap or stand and game instead of sitting all the time... It seems like it should work like mouse and keyboard...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

That looks really slick! I think I may have to pick one up and give it a try.

Thanks Magnum!!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I had made a remark about this controller already but it was the first version. I have been thinking hard about getting it since way back when I posted about it.

EDIT:
        Oh, Amazon has it cheaper, not much cheaper but a few dollars and free shipping.

Comment

I picked up one of these a few months ago and I absolutely love it. It's still not the same as playing on the PC, but it sure helps. The software allows for full customization of the buttons and the sensitivity dial makes it easy to fine-tune.

The control isnt the same as a mouse in that moving the mouse actually tells the PS3 you are pressing the control stick one step at a time. This can make for slightly choppy movement even after adjusting the sensitivity.

Since the DS3 controller has a "dead zone" or a 0 position the mouse has to sort of accelerate before it becomes very responsive. Once you get used to it, it's is actually kind of nice.

I would definitely recommend this for anyone who prefers mouse controls over the DS3 controller.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X