Borderlands Co-Op

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands Co-Op

Any of you PS3 folks pick up Borderlands yet? I've been playing quite a bit and think I've got a good enough grasp to get some co-op going. Anyone interested?

If you've not done it already, add me to your friends list!! "TG Apophis" is my PSN name.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Borderlands Co-Op

I am still thinking about getting this game. I'll add you Apo.

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk
    PSN: Leyala

Comment

What are your thoughts on it, Apophis? I've heard from friends that it's a middling shooter and a middling RPG, but does neither well and really only shines when you're in a 4 player group. They're all on PC though, and I hear that the PC version has its share of problems which may be tainting their perception.

Now that I have my PS3 online, and have tried a few games in multiplayer, I'm getting the itch to do more. I heard PSN sucked before I got this thing, but honestly it is no slouch, it's mostly just bad interface. I haven't had any connectivity or lag issues, and I'm on a wireless network.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I have the PC version, and it's a blast. Doesn't have to be 4 player coop, even 2 player coop makes it wholly worthwhile. As a single player experience it's somewhat lacking, as the story is spread out between large combat sections.

You have to like games like diablo to some extent, as the game is all about getting cooler and cooler stuff and constantly upgrading your character.

Shooter wise, I'd say this game is an RPG first. The shooting isn't as good as a pure shooter, but it's better than say fallout 3 or Mass effect. I haven't personally had any problems with the shooting, and I'm mostly an FPS player.

Hope this information helps.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinigamiryuk View Post
          I am still thinking about getting this game. I'll add you Apo.
          You get this Shini? I picked it up and I'm having a ball.
          |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

I play Borderlands. Quite a bit of fun but I am not sure how long it will last. Most of the enjoyment is finding new and more powerful guns. I am worried about what is going to happen when I hit 50 and there are no better guns:(

PSN: HockeyTemper

Comment

I just got this off Goozex. Add me, I'm Evo_47. I put in a few hours single player but would love to get some co-op going.

Somehow, I also just won a new 360 Slim from a drawing on Goozex, so once I get that console you'll see me there too. I'm starting to feel like I'm really starting to betray my PC roots. :(
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I know this thread started a year ago, but I need to get all my Borderlands stuff done again, so if you still play, let me know. Add Wafflebot on PSN.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X